RE: need : YDL without MacOS9 on 466MHz iBook

Subject: RE: need : YDL without MacOS9 on 466MHz iBook
From: Pete Peters (ppeters@vendaria.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 11:45:16 MST

Hmmmm, interesting way to ask for help. First let's piss off all the MacOS
users (probably the majority of the this forum's readers), compound it by
saying you'd rather use a POS like Win 3.x (give me a break!), and then not
give anyone any idea of what you've tried, if anything. Nice attitude. Save
your rants and take a little time to search the archives. Your question has
been answered numerous times.

Btw, I started w/ CPM and ZDOS 1.2. I currently use MacOS and all flavours
of Windoze (95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000) daily (I test software), which is why I'm
learning Linux <g>. Each one has its pluses and minuses. Bottom line, THE
Operating System does not exist...yet. You use what works best for you.
Good luck.

Pete