Help - with a couple of configurations

Subject: Help - with a couple of configurations
From: Matthew Hill (happytwo@milepost1.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 20:46:18 MST

Hello

I am hopeing someone can help me out with this.

I want to set up a website at name.mydomain.com. This will eventually change to name.com.
Need to set up httpd.conf. Cant seem to make it work.

Then i would like to set up a shell account and have him jailed in his
directory. The proftpd site is unreachable. So would like to know how to set
up the proftpd.conf file. And would this work for a shell account?

Also a shell account for his two POP mail accounts.

If someone would be willing to help me out, either on or off the list. I would
be most grateful.

Thanks
Matthew