question to the developers about 466MHz iBook problems

Subject: question to the developers about 466MHz iBook problems
From: Steve Gula (loco3kgt@creepingdeath.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 20:35:58 MST

It's seems to be rather common for people to have troubles with YDL on their
iBooks.. just from getting to install (which, btw, 1.2 never worked for me,
I've always had to do an internet install and use the CD just to boot).. to
getting XWindows working once YDL is finally installed. Can you guys help us
out a little? Is there just no support for it yet in the distro or are we
just dumb? I mean, I've been using Linux for over 2 years now and making it
work on my iBook is harder by far than my first slackware install 2.5 years
ago.

--Steve "Loco3KGT" Gula