Re: Monitor settings on G3

Subject: Re: Monitor settings on G3
From: Stephen Lewis (lewis@napanet.net)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 19:59:26 MST

Look in 'etc/X11/XF86Config' and find the section called:
Section "Screen" and inside find subsection display
should look something like this:
========================
    Subsection "Display"
        Depth 16
        Modes "800x600" "640x480"
        ViewPort 0 0
        Virtual 800 600
    EndSubsection
read 'man XF86Config' for details but if you edit
this to the screen size you want all will be well,
btw do you know you can "zoom" using
Ctrl+Alt+Keypad-Plus and Ctrl+Alt+Keypad-Minus?
Stephen Lewis