Re: Ethernet pain

Subject: Re: Ethernet pain
From: Elliott (kilowatt@cinci.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 20:56:03 MST

Thank you all for your responces. I've got to get some sleep, so I'll try working
on it in the morning. Some one had asked if the cards worked under os9 in 100baseT
mode. I have yet to try this dut to lack of a switch (fast hub). I guess I could do
a cross-over cable between the mac and an intel red hat computer and assign manual
addresses.... I might try that one if I can find a cross-over cable and a bit of
patients. Believe me, this whole thing has required one big lump of patients.
later, and thanks agian!

And, thanks for that hint on linuxconf. I wish someone out there would wright a
howto on configuring all that linuxconf does with out using linuxconf. That would
be great.... oh well.