Re: Looking for a kernel for a Powerbook fireware

Subject: Re: Looking for a kernel for a Powerbook fireware
From: Philip Good (phil@redplanetx.com)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 12:13:02 MST

I'm using the 2.2.17pre20-ben3 kernel. I also was able to install the
latest 2.4 kernel without any problems, except that I coudn't get the
airport to work with it, so I went back to 2.2.17pre20-ben3.

I can't find ben's kernel anymore, it moved and I can't seem to track it
down. I can email it to you if you like. The latest 2.4 can be found at
linuxppc.org:

http://linuxppc.org/software/index/ByDate.html

Phil

--
Philip Good
Red Planet Development, Red Canyon Software, Good Chi Tai Chi