Re: BootX to yaboot: backout plan

Subject: Re: BootX to yaboot: backout plan
From: Stephen Lewis (lewis@napanet.net)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 23:02:59 MST

I too was very leery of messing with the OF boot sequence
without knowing the inverse function. But I found there
is an OF word 'set-defaults' which puts *everything*
back to the factory settings. (WARNING: this includes
the date clock) So if you get messed up this will
fix it, Boot into Open Firmware and type 'set-defaults' CR
Stephen Lewis