Re: installing KDE2

Subject: Re: installing KDE2
From: Tony Yazbeck (tyazbeck@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 09:10:17 MST

Thanks a lot Hollis for all your help.

One last thing, is there a special command to install all the rpm's at once.
What I have done is create a new folder called KDE2 in the root and
downloaded all the Kde 2.01 files there.

Note, I have downloaded all the file except the developer ones. Will that
cause a problem during the install. If so, please let me know so that I can

Thanks again for your time. I truly appreciate it.

Tony