Re: Keyboard mapping and 2.2.18

Subject: Re: Keyboard mapping and 2.2.18
From: Ulrik Sjöström (ulriks@mail.bahnhof.se)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 16:10:53 MST

Hi Rick. No, you didn't do anything wrong. The 2.2.18 kernel uses a
new input layer. Your mouse won't work in X either, at least not adb
button emulation. Check the linuxppc "user" mailing list. It has all
the information you need to correct the problem. Do a search on
"keymap" or "emulation". You might have to recompile the kernel,
depending on if you checked "emulate adb mouse buttons" (or something
like that)
//Ulrik S