Re: xf4 on wallstreet

Subject: Re: xf4 on wallstreet
From: Alfonso AGNEW (aagnew@gnick.math.smu.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 20:50:41 MST

Hollis,

I'll go for it! I will bring my wallstreet2 to runlevel 3, uninstall all the
xf3.3.6 rpms, install the xf4 rpms, run xautoconfig, and then see what
happens. Let me know if you have any suggestions for this plan.
Unfortunately, I'm still surfing on a 56k modem, so this evening will be
spent downloading the rpms. Therefore, I hope to try the rpms tomorrow, but
however the timing works out, I will let you know how the venture goes.

Cheers,

Alfonso