ufs volumes

Subject: ufs volumes
From: Philip Good (phil@redplanetx.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 01:59:50 MST

I wanted to mount a macosx server drive that had some data on it without having to boot up a machine on osxs. I have the drive mounted
as a slave on my YDL box and can mount the hfs portion of the drive but when I try to mount and partitions with -t ufs I get an error that
ufs is not supported by the kernel. Is it possible to get this incorporated into the kernel or am I out of luck?

Thanks

--
Philip Good
Red Planet Development, Red Canyon Software, Good Chi Tai Chi