Re: Newbie question(s)?

Subject: Re: Newbie question(s)?
From: Bryn Hughes (linux@demian.shacknet.nu)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 17:31:43 MST

Stability: I'll let you know if I have a crash. I have had the odd problem
here and there, but never anything actually caused by my YDL box.
Configuration isn't too much of a pain, and it's very fast. I found for the
most part any difficulty I was having was usually me not knowing the very
easy command to do what I wanted. Anyhow, I've had my server in production
for 6 months now, and even when the rest of our infrastructure is blowing up
all around it, it stays up and running.

Bryn