Re: Newbie question(s)?

Subject: Re: Newbie question(s)?
From: Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 17:40:01 MST

On 1/17/01 4:31 PM, "Bryn Hughes" <linux@demian.shacknet.nu> wrote:

> Stability: I'll let you know if I have a crash. I have had the odd problem
> here and there, but never anything actually caused by my YDL box.

I use YDL as my production server on a G3 blue and white, web, email, DNS
and other stuff, plus a general unix box.

plaidworks.com 4% uptime
  4:33pm up 138 days, 5:23, 1 user, load average: 1.03, 1.08, 1.10
plaidworks.com 5%

Stable? Sure.

[<chuqui@plaidworks.com> = <me@chuqui.com> = <chuq@apple.com>]

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.