Re: Dual G4 ("blue light") install issues

Subject: Re: Dual G4 ("blue light") install issues
From: Stephen Lewis (lewis@napanet.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 16:19:17 MST

I believe that one or more of the myriad variables in OF
have been changed. I think that the "PRAM" reset
Apple-Option-P-R only resets about a third of them.
Try this:
Boot into OF (Apple-Option-O-F) and, blind if necesary
type "set-defaults" and carriage return - there is
some hope that this will restore your monitor and
boot settings,
Stephen Lewis