ydl and Daystar Genesis

Subject: ydl and Daystar Genesis
From: George Herndon (gherndon@eyeontech.com)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 15:15:56 MST

Has anyone successfully installed ydl1.2.1 on a Genesis box? I have a quad
processor Genesis with an ATI xclaim VR card that I'm difficulty installing
onto.

My symptom is that BootX tries to load the kernel, but the box freezes as it
attempts to restart into YDL.

Should 2.0 support this box? If so, I'll wait. If not, I'd like to know if
1.2.1 should work. I can try another video card if necessary.

Thx,

George