@: Re: Dual processor woe

Subject: @: Re: Dual processor woe
From: Adriaan Tijsseling (adriaan@etl.go.jp )
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 04:21:26 MST

That was a typo. There is indeed a comma, but it still fails. I might
note I have 3 partitions, one with my Mac OS, one with OS X, and one
for the Linux thing. It got a core MacOS system already.

I have yaboot.conf in the system folder plus the other files mentioned
in the instructions. However, i did not put the other files in the
system folders that could be downloaded from the same ftp directory.
Such as: vmlinux-smp-2.2.17-20000912, smp.diff, dual-g4-.config, and
modutils-2.3.14-3.ppc.rpm.

Adriaan