Pismo mirror program

Subject: Pismo mirror program
From: Philip Good (phil@go2taichi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 18:01:52 MST

I've put the mirror program for use with Pismo up for download on the
following site:

http://www.redplanetx.com/linuxppc/pismo.html

Several things:

1. This is a program which has been flating around between some of us
Pismo users. I don't know who wrote it and I don't have the source code.

2. If anyone out there is the original coder and would like to make the
source code public I can provide a place for it.
3. If anyone out there is the original coder and wants this removed
I will immediately do so.
4. Use at your own risk. I haven't had any problems with it in several
months of use.

Also included on the linked page is a MOL hack and shel script which
will rerun mirror after changing video mode in MOL.

Good luck everybody,
Phil