Re: MOL help needed

Subject: Re: MOL help needed
From: Sam Moore (samiwas@macconnect.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 18:44:15 MST

I've been scratching my head about this for two days.
You're on 9.1, right?
What kind of hardware is it? (G3, iMac, etc)

On 1/22/01 at 2:41 PM, cfairman@Stanford.EDU (Carolyn Jean Fairman) wrote:

> Sam Moore <smoo@lungta.org> wrote:
>
> There should be a "Mac OS ROM" file in your Mac System Folder -
> that's the one
> you want. (It should also be in the System Folder of your MacOS
> install CD, but
> I don't know about the upgrader disk...)
>
> That's just it -- I can't find this file on my Mac! Is there any way
> I can use a generic one found elsewhere?
>
> Carolyn

Sam Moore <smoo@lungta.org>

Personal: http://www.lungta.org (not ready yet)
For the clan: http://smhtf.lungta.org
Work: http://www.ewcreative.com

"Good and bad, happy and sad, all thoughts vanish into
emptiness like the imprint of a bird in the sky."