RE: 2.4 Kernel & Xfree-4.0.1

Subject: RE: 2.4 Kernel & Xfree-4.0.1
From: Pete Peters (ppeters@vendaria.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 14:25:46 MST

I keep reading about this "PCI patch" and "PCI allocation problem," but I
cannot find any specific information on what this issue is, what machines it
affects, what kernels, where the patch is, etc, etc. The earlier Deja forum
thread cited earlier sorta indicates this only affects machines/video cards
using Mach64.

Can someone elaborate and/or point me to a reference? Thanks.

Pete