Re: MOL help needed

Subject: Re: MOL help needed
From: Carolyn Jean Fairman (cfairman@Stanford.EDU)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 18:02:19 MST

Hm, ok then do I need to get the rom image some other way (will the
one from a G4 fail...)? I know there is a ROM grabber program on the
MOL webpage, so I'll check that and then sub to the MOL list. Thanks!

Carolyn

   OK, it's 'cause it's a G3. The Mac OS Rom file starts appearing
with iMacs and G4's.

   On 1/25/01 at 9:06 AM, cfairman@Stanford.EDU (Carolyn Jean Fairman) wrote:

> Sorry I didn't get back on it. I found that everyone else's Mac has
> Rom images so I got on from a G4 and another G3 (box, tower, not sure
> what mine is called) but then I haven't had time to test them out. I
> am not quite sure why my computer -- a G3 running 9.1 that I updated
> from the Apple site -- didn't have the image file but I have several
> to try now and I'll let you know if they work.
>
> Carolyn

   Sam Moore <smoo@lungta.org>

   Personal: http://www.lungta.org (not ready yet)
   For the clan: http://smhtf.lungta.org
   Work: http://www.ewcreative.com

   "Good and bad, happy and sad, all thoughts vanish into
   emptiness like the imprint of a bird in the sky."