Re: startx failure on 7500

Subject: Re: startx failure on 7500
From: Homer Jr (hoju_239@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 18:09:07 MST

I am also trying to get a 7500 up and running, I have
an extra video card which works sometimes. PCI based
w/ 8 Megs before you login or do a startx do a 'script
startx_log.rpt' and when you log off/stop X winodws
open ~/startx_log.rpt up for things that are missing
and or configuration setting you might need

-who knows might help

Miah