poppassd

Subject: poppassd
nicklinux@ops.org
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 14:11:08 MST

Does anybody have any tips for installing poppassd under Yellowdog Linux?

I can't find it on Yellowdog Install or Tasty Morsels. I was able to download two versions of it, but have not been able to get either installed succesfully.

One version (no version # is listed, but it has a 1993 date in the source code) is just the source with directions to compile it (cc -o poppassd poppassd.c). I get the following error message:
poppassd.c:97: unterminated string or character constant
I don't know squat about c, but line 97 looks like a comment.

The other version is poppassd-1.5pl1 and generates these error messages:
poppassd.c: In function `main':
poppassd.c:295: void value not ignored as it ought to be

Any help would sure be appreciated. Thank you.

Kelly Nicklin