Windows connection to YDL

Subject: Windows connection to YDL
From: Luis Martnez (digit@ctv.es)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 11:08:39 MST

I have a YDL installed with Apache, MySQL, PHP .
I´m trying to access the site hosted in this machine from a windows 98 with
a 3COM ethernet card.
I have installed the proper driver and so on. It appears as working without
a problem.
I´m trying to configure the control panel for network and internet options.
I don´t have a proxy computer, nor a router, but I can access from a Mac
with TCP via Ethernet.
The IP assigned to that machine is 192.168.181.150, the netmask is
255.255.255.0, the dns didn´t have importance here (or maybe I´m wrong)
because it´s working in an intranet.
The router is 192.168.181.254.
Can anybody tell me what I´m doing wrong?

thanks,