Re: Kernel with Tulip?

Subject: Re: Kernel with Tulip?
From: Philip Good (phil@go2taichi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 18:20:41 MST

Does this mean that the Linksys 10/100 ethernet card (forget the model number) will work with Kernel 2.2.18? This is great news as I
haven't been able to get it to work on a PC with RH7 and haven't wanted to recompile the kernel, I could then put it in my G3 with 2.2.18a
(?).

Phil

--
Philip Good
Red Planet Development, Red Canyon Software, Good Chi Tai Chi