Re: yaboot fails to start install

Subject: Re: yaboot fails to start install
From: Alec Konynenburg (AlecKon@optushome.com.au)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 03:59:53 MST

You can use OS X to burn the disk if you use the diskcopy application. This
will burn disc images - pretty well actually.
Start diskcopy and from the Image menu, choose burn image....and you are
away. Btw you can also duplicate discs by first making an image (choose
CD/DVD master) and then burning the image - very handy....
You can't use the DiscBurner app to do this, but you can certainly use Toast
if you have it.
Regards
Alec