Re: PPP Connection

Subject: Re: PPP Connection
From: Dylan Ward (dylan.@esatclear.ie)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 13:29:47 MST

You answered my question the other day (29/12/01: "Re: Modem trouble")
about getting a PowerBook to dial out to my ISP. I followed your advice
and I am still getting the error message "Sorry, can't open modem". I
am using kppp as well, but it just does not want to see the modem. I am
still fairly new to Linux, so I keep thinking maybe I have missed
something. Can you help me with anything? All help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Dylan

P.S. Thanks for responding the last time...