Re: Yeller Dog finally installing!

Subject: Re: Yeller Dog finally installing!
From: John Nelson (john@computation.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 23:12:39 MST

Doug Philips wrote:

> I was able to do a Base Install on a 7600/132 with 48Meg Ram and 1.2
> Gig disk (of which 250 is MacOS8.6, 128Mb is swap, and the rest is one
> monolithic Linux partition), so even with 800Mb of disk I had no
> trouble (and room to spare).

It might be that the RAM is the more important variable, although I
didn't get a successful install until I installed the big 18 gig drive.

Oh... I made a BIG mistake when installing. I turned the entire 16
gigabytes over to Yeller Dog partitions. Now I think it would be better
to put a 6 gigabyte Mac partition on that disk... so I need to SHRINK
the Yeller Dog partition. I could do this with Partition Magic on a
Windows box...

Are there any tools in the Yeller Dog world that will let me manipulate
partition sizes?

-- John