Hello!! -New To List

Subject: Hello!! -New To List
From: Juan Manuel Palacios (jmpalacios@mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 09:31:16 MST

        Hello everybody, I'm new to the list since I just migrated from
LinuxPPC. I am another of the very sad Linux fans who had to see the
unfortunate fall of that distro. But here I am hoping to have a great
time with this one and to be able to offer my feedback and help to
anyone who might need it on this list. Just as well I hope I can find
here the help I'll possible need, since I am no guru or genius. Just
another Apple fan who is very happy to see the smiling Penguin on his
computer.

        I hope all had a merry christmas and the happiest New Year. The
year to come seems to be very promising for us Apple fans, so let us
enjoy what Steve (Jobs, of course) and the Linux community with their
2.5 early development have to offer. And please let me fell welcomed to
the list, I'll be looking forward to be an active participant of it.

        Sincerely,...

                Juan.