Where is linuxconf? (was "RE: Yeller Dog finally installing!")

Subject: Where is linuxconf? (was "RE: Yeller Dog finally installing!")
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 10:01:51 MST

Don't remember the answer, but do remember that "where is linuxconf?"
questions have been posted. Check the archives.

Also, w/ so many questions, you might consider posting each one
separately w/ a more informative subject line. It's easier to answer,
easier to search the archives, and easier to delete.

Pete