Re: NFS not working...

Subject: Re: NFS not working...
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 12:39:43 MST

Hi Bill,

Yes, I think I really do need CONFIG_IPDDP. I have adapted MacGate to work
with an Ethernet to LocalTalk bridge so that I can use TCP/IP networking
from a 6100 to my 9600 server (I haven't got the bits for an Ethernet
solution on the 6100 and phone wire's cheap!). Unfortunately, this needs
the ipddp device support to work.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, January 2, 2002 11:12 pm -0500 Bill Fink