Re: NFS not working...

Subject: Re: NFS not working...
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 14:12:49 MST

I'm using the 2.95.3 gcc that shipped with YDL - I'm not brave enough to
try the latest gcc since there seem to have been a number of reports of
incompatibilities. It seems a bit strange that ipddp has worked fine up to
now and suddenly the kernel stops recognising it.

  Iain

--On Thursday, January 3, 2002 3:34 pm -0500 Patrick Smith