start linux - openfirmware?

Subject: start linux - openfirmware?
From: david wright (dwright5@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 17:34:21 MST

I had a fine working triple boot G4 - macos 9, macos X and YDL 2.1.
Triple boot was handled fine by the linux boot partition and gave me the
choice what to boot to. The problem is my start-up disk choice was
changed from within macos X to boot os 9. So now the linux boot prompt
is bypassed and i have no way to boot to linux. (since i can see no
linux partitions from within macos.) I think i can boot linux from
within openfirmware (opt - ctrl - o -f )? right?

if i can boot into linux what should i change to bring back the nice
triple boot prompt i had previously.? Thanks

-david