Re: Install Problems YDL2.1 on a beige G3

Subject: Re: Install Problems YDL2.1 on a beige G3
From: Avinash Gupta (agupta@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 18:03:21 MST

How big is your drive and what is the root partition size? I remember people
having problems earlier installing on powerwave machines since the root
partition was too small (hard disk is too small ... 850MB?). What type of
install are you choosing (Everything, Home/Office, etc.)? You may want to try
a 'Base' install first just to see if it works ...

-- Avinash Gupta (agupta@mediaone.net)