Re: Install Problems YDL2.1 on a beige G3

Subject: Re: Install Problems YDL2.1 on a beige G3
From: Don & Wendy Storey (dwstorey@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 19:47:51 MST

I agree, the error is very vague. (As a programmer, I really try to make any
error messages at least lead the user towards a fix). I tried the gui
installer with basically the same setup and results. I did create the
partitions in linux (in the installer). Mount points are whatever it
defaults to. I expect the linux partition is going to /.

That's OK about shooting in the dark - I have run out of ideas where to
look.