Re: Install Problems YDL2.1 on beige mac clone

Subject: Re: Install Problems YDL2.1 on beige mac clone
From: Avinash Gupta (agupta@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 11:36:02 MST

Can you "swap" the two drives and make the Linux drive the first drive on the
primary scsi bus? Just a thought ... it may help. Also, how are you
formatting your partitions manually? Are you using the installer to format or
some other way? What is the device for your linux partiton?

-- Avinash Gupta (agupta@mediaone.net)