Re: YDL 2.1 Sound on iBook2 (for the umpteenth time)

Subject: Re: YDL 2.1 Sound on iBook2 (for the umpteenth time)
From: Andy Hocker (hocker@fnal.gov)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 15:25:39 MST

I second that emotion in a big big way, and I add that it
applies to the iBook1 as well.

FWIW, forums.tuxppc.org has a whole forum devoted to sound.
There's a couple solutions presented -- maybe you've already
tried them; I haven't had the time yet (they seem pretty tricky
to me).

Cheers,
Andy

Andy Hocker office: CDF trailer 168-O
University of Rochester phone: (630)-840-8622
Fermilab/CDF - M.S. 318 fax: (630)-840-2968
PO Box 500 e: hocker@fnal.gov
Batavia, IL 60510 hey ho: let's go