response to:Avinash + Juan

Subject: response to:Avinash + Juan
From: C.L. Simco (clsimco@random-specific.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 13:12:19 MST

Gentlemen, and all,

Thank you SO much for your information
on OF.

Avinash, your links re: "Fundamentals"
and examples are extremely helpful to me.

Juan, your detailed response to my numerous
questions is overwhelming in a good way.
That is however, EXACTLY the kind of info
that I was searching for and needing in order
to start to make sense of things. I'll take your
advice re: area of focus ( as I find I don't absorb
and grasp as fast as I would like, Oh, to be 10 again!)
I'll follow your links and spend time learning
prior to posting Q's, here again.

Thank you both (and all) again, for sharing your time
and resources.

Best regards

CL