New iMac

Subject: New iMac
From: Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 10:25:27 MST

here is the new iMac pictures.

http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101020114/cover.html#

--
Larry Blodgett
Email: lblodgett@mac.com
Email: leb@wt.net
Email: blodgett@telocity.com

----/ / _ ---/ / (_)__ __ ____ __ --/ /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / -/____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\

---King George's Stamp Tax: Calendars, Legal Documents, Newspapers, and Playing Cards ---King Gates' Tax: Outlook, Word, Explorer, and Solitaire

--- Computers save time like kudzu prevents soil erosion. ---Everybody knows ---"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither." ---B. Franklin --- THE BIG THEORY: In the beginning there was nothing at all. Then IT exploded... --- "Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom." ---Albert Einstein --- "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which grant[s] a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."--- James Madison, 1794