Re: What devices of mine work with YDL 2.1?

Subject: Re: What devices of mine work with YDL 2.1?
From: Juan Manuel Palacios (jmpalacios@mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 10:53:26 MST

        Short answer, go for the benh developments. You can find them at
www.pengiunppc.org. Depending on what you get you'll hev to install the
sources and compile them either with the make commands or with the rpm
ones. But in order to guide you through that you must have the sources
ready, specify which ones you have and ask specific questions.

        Basically, all of what you mentioned should work with a new kernel
or with the one provided in the 2.1 disk, Why is this broken for you,
what is the error output?

        Regards,...

                Juan