Re: Create Install Disk

Subject: Re: Create Install Disk
From: Gordon Neault (gordo-x@shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 10:22:34 MST

As a test, I downloaded the file (now grown to a whopping 11K) and
double-clicked it. To my suprise it opened in Acrobat with the original
text formatting intact (font, etc). I'm sure plain HTML is better for
most users, but Acrobat reader is pretty common too. Again, your
experiences are welcome; I want this to be readable by pretty much
anyone (Mac, Linux, Windows, text-based browser,etc).