Re: Create Install Disk

Subject: Re: Create Install Disk
From: Gordon Neault (gordo-x@shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 11:09:15 MST

Well, it IS a ClarisWorks text document, after all ;-)
My guess is you have CW installed; MacOS recognised it.

I was going to use BBEdit, but CW has this formatting option; I kind of
wanted to check how well that works for future reference.
The big thing I was worried about is whether someone running another OS
(Linux, Windows) could open it.
So far so good; we have reports of success opening it as a plain text
file and a text-based html file in Mac and Linux.