Mac OS 9.2.2 (OT)

Subject: Mac OS 9.2.2 (OT)
From: Terry Allen (hmag@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 01:25:20 MST

Hi again,
        A quick question for anyone running YDL 2.1 on pre-G3 power Mac PCI
hardware such as 9600, 7600 or 7300. Has anyone gotten anything above Mac
OS 9.1 running on these machines? I read about speed & stability benefits,
but also that I would require at least a G3 machine. Just wondered if
anyone has installed the update over 9.1 & what the experience was in
running it.
        Additionally, if you have done the update - are there any problems
running YDL? Such as BootX problems? Many thanks for any replies.

        Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
        hEARd
        c/o 128 The Entrance Rd
        The Entrance
        NSW 2261
        Australia

Internet -
        WWW:
        http://heard.com.au or http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hmag
        http://hosting.heard.com.au

Interactive Message Board - http://heard.com.au/wwwboard/

EMAIL: (checked every Thursday & Sunday, sometimes more often)
hmag@ozemail.com.au

Non profit promotion for new music
Also, check out the Educate site - http://www.educate.net.au