Mol and bootstrap

Subject: Mol and bootstrap
From: chris bragg (chrisbragg@moviemarket.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 02:14:32 MST

Hi all

When I use mol in YDL 2.1 the bootstrap gets lost the next time I boot my
laptop any ideas as to how I can stop this happening. When I lose it I have
to use the OF prompt to get back to the wonderful world of linux or if this
fails reboot from the cd-rom and rewrite the bootloader, which erases all my
yaboot.conf configurations. Is there another way of restoring the bootloader
settings and not overwritning existing settings.

Many thanks for any help.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/