Re: New iMac

Subject: Re: New iMac
From: badpenguin (badpenguin@ie-commerce.net)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 02:19:59 MST

I think the new imac looks like a scutter of Red Dwarf, maybe they could do
some Pixar animation style adverts.

Who can afford a digital hub is what I want to know, by the time you have got
the imac $1300 -$2000 the DV camera $600 the ipod $500 the camera $300, not
to mention the software you may want to add, plus the additional HD space for
DVideo and all those camera pix, the music industry will declare making
copies of music cd's an inprisonable offence.

Hmmm plenty to think about before we all rush and get a hub.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/