Re: Installer hangs during while formatting partition

Subject: Re: Installer hangs during while formatting partition
From: Blake Girardot (girardot@mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 17:23:38 MST

yes i fully concur, its the ram, forget installing YDL 2.1 with less than
64megs even using the text installer.

and you might as well get at least 128M

http://www.velocityupgrades.com/ has a poor website and didn't like my
feedback about it, but good prices, shipped it fast and it worked just great
with my 8500 and another person's something i forget. they get my vote.

cheers,
blake

Blake Girardot, Installation and Training
blake at contextcraft com
Context Craft LLC