Re: The new flat screen iMacs

Subject: Re: The new flat screen iMacs
From: Christopher Murtagh (christopher.murtagh@mcgill.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 20:51:01 MST

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002, Cliff Y wrote:
>Will Yellow Dog Linux be able to run on the new Imacs?

 Very likely in the near future, however the folks at Terra Soft probably
got their first glimpse of an iMac thanks to Time Canada and then on the
MacWorldExpo showroom floor. So, give it a little time.

> Are there plans to ensure that YDL will function on the new machines?

 My vote on the /. poll was 'iHopeItRunsYellowDog' :-)

http://slashdot.org/pollBooth.pl?qid=730

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Sysadmin Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada

Tel.: (514) 398-3122 Fax: (514) 398-2017