Re: Yellow Dog Linux 2.1 and Power Mac G4 w/Radeon - Absolute newbie

Subject: Re: Yellow Dog Linux 2.1 and Power Mac G4 w/Radeon - Absolute newbie
From: Juan Manuel Palacios (jmpalacios@mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 00:27:51 MST

        Sorry Aram, I forgot to tell you about the XFree86Config file but
it seems that someone did it for me. That file rules how your video card
is initialized for X environment, it has all the settings necessary to
create quality color output. Try first what I told you in my previous
message and if nothing changes we'll dig into that file. Also try to
look into what lain tells you here to see what you come up with.

        Regards,...

                Juan.