RE: Installing Yellow Dog

Subject: RE: Installing Yellow Dog
From: Ray Fryer (r.fyr@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 08:49:23 MST

At 10:32 AM -0500 1/11/02, Ferwerda Darren (app3dxf) wrote:
>If you would like, use RedHat on Virtual PC, because YDL is based
>off of the RedHat distribution.

I do have a copy of Red Hat already on VirtualPC but found I didn't
like it all. I thought it will be a long time before Linux will even
be useable for the general public. I was hoping Yellow Dog would be
different but I'm getting the feeling that is basicially the same. I
do hope there will be time where it will be more practical for anyone
to use.

alternate e-mail: rfyr@mail.com

Beige G3 Desktop w/Motorola ZIF 466mhz processor running 9.2.2, OS
X.1 Rev B ROM DIMM, 544mb RAM, Apple 48x CD rom -- external yamaha
CDRW 6x4x16, ADS USB card, ixMicro card, MS optical wheel mouse
(MacSense 4 port DSL router)