RE: Installing Yellow Dog

Subject: RE: Installing Yellow Dog
From: Ray Fryer (r.fyr@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 09:17:51 MST

At 10:49 AM -0500 1/11/02, Ferwerda Darren (app3dxf) wrote:
>I am not trying to start a flame war, I would like to know where you
>are finding limitations, and how we may be able to help you work
>around them.

Darren.

I wasn't even thinking of anything like that. I didn't want to sound
negative and realize that Linux is a growing operating system and
hope it will be successful. I am all for it. I am just saying that I
am basically spoiled from the Classic Mac operating system which does
most things for you. Linux is presently for more experienced users.
I guess I just need to take my time and try to learn something new.
But right now I have to go somewhere and hope to continue this
discussion some other time. Thank you for responding.