Re: Sound (was RE: Installing Yellow Dog)

Subject: Re: Sound (was RE: Installing Yellow Dog)
From: badpenguin (badpenguin@ie-commerce.net)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 10:10:34 MST

Quick while everyone is online....

Has anyone got sound to work on TiPB 400Mhz through CD player on kernel
2.4.12a cos I ain't and would really would like to know how I could.

I have tried up to kernel-2.4.17-ben0 still no joy..
I must be doing someting wrong..

Kernel loads launch KDE and come up with ask for 16 got 32 bit sound, then no
sound from KDE is this because the sound is broked in 2.4.

Many thanks

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/